Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Inside-out Chicken Kievs with Celeriac Mash and Peas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied (see tip)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 75 g sliced white bread, lightly toasted, torn in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 100 g unsalted butter, soft
- 700 g celeriac, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 700 g water
- 200 g frozen peas
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 2377 kJ / 568 kcal
- 51 g
- 26 g
- 27 g