Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cumberland Sausage and Apple Stuffing Loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 slices streaky bacon, rindless (see tip)
- 85 g sliced white bread, torn in pieces
- 10 g fresh sage leaves
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 35 g celery, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 Bramley cooking apple, peeled, cored, cut in eighths (approx. 130 g)
- 800 g sausages, Cumberland, skins removed, broken in pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1603 kJ / 386 kcal
- 20 g
- 10 g
- 29 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11 g
- 1116 mg
Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch Sauce
Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts and Pancetta