Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Haddock, Leek and Stilton Pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g whole milk
- 200 g fish stock
- ¼ bunch fresh thyme (approx. 5 g)
- 5 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 g haddock fillets, skinned
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 200 g leeks, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, plus 1 tsp
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus ⅛ tsp
- 50 g plain flour
- 80 g Stilton, crumbled
- ¼ bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley (approx. 5 g), leaves only, roughly chopped
- 200 g puff pastry, ready-rolled (see tip)
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 portion
- 2930 kJ / 704 kcal
- 38 g
- 31 g
- 47 g