Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 65 g water, ice cold
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 30 g plain flour
- 250 g milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1000 g water
- 500 g leeks, cut in rounds (1 cm)
- 150 g smoked salmon, cut in strips (1 cm)
- per 1 slice
- 1636 kJ / 392 kcal
- 17 g
- 27 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13 g
- 947 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Pizza Bianca with Artichoke and Truffle Oil - Pizza Bianca con carciofi e olio al tartufo
1h 25 min
Gluten-free Bacon and Sweetcorn Muffins
1h 20 min
1h 30 min