Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
- 80 g unsalted butter, chilled, diced
- 50 g water, cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 150 g Lancashire cheese, cut in pieces
- 350 g leeks, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 280 g single cream
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 1385 kJ / 331 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 16.7 g
- 25 g