Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g plain flour
- 75 g unsalted butter cold, diced
- 45 g water
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 15 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves
- 170 g milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g goat's cheese, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 slice
- 1330 kJ / 318 kcal
- 11.8 g
- 25.5 g
- 17.5 g