Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g shallots, halved
- 5 garlic cloves, 2 peeled, 3 unpeeled
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for brushing and extra for greasing and drizzling
- 130 g polenta
- 630 g water
- ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus 2 pinches
- 1 medium egg
- 250 g asparagus, woody ends removed, thick stalks halved
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 slice
- 1222 kJ / 294 kcal
- 11 g
- 17 g
- 20 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pizza Bianca with Artichoke and Truffle Oil - Pizza Bianca con carciofi e olio al tartufo
1h 25 min
Gluten-free Bacon and Sweetcorn Muffins
1h 20 min
1h 30 min