Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 fresh sage leaves, torn in pieces
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g spelt flour
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 75 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 45 g water, cold
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 80 g roasted hazelnuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 fresh sage leaves, plus extra roughly chopped for garnishing
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g whole milk
- 100 g feta cheese, roughly chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 slice
- 1604 kJ / 385 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 26.5 g
- 25.2 g