This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Gluten-free Beetroot Blinis with Horseradish Cream and Crayfish
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 medium eggs, separated
- 280 g cooked beetroot, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 170 g plain yoghurt
- 120 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for frying, plus extra as needed
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 100 g crème fraîche
- ½ Tbsp creamed horseradish
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g crayfish tails, cooked
- per 1 piece
- 148 kJ / 36 kcal
- 1.6 g
- 3 g
- 1.8 g
- 0.5 g