Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g walnut halves or pieces
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 300 g cooked beetroot, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 85 g cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 35 g bread, stale, roughly torn
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- 15 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for drizzling
- per 100 gram
- 1128 kJ / 270 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 8.4 g
- 23.9 g