Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g broccoli florets
- 1 eating apple, (approx. 150 g), quartered, stem removed
- 20 g onion
- 100 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 20 g cider vinegar, preferably organic
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 40 g raisins (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 911 kJ / 218 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 13.8 g
- 16 g