Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 - 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste
- 60 g honey
- 60 g brown rice vinegar
- 50 g sesame oil
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 250 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 120 g kale, tough stems removed
- 1 carrot (approx. 120 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 red pepper (approx. 130 g), quartered
- 1 yellow pepper (approx. 130 g), quartered
- 3 spring onions (approx. 30 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 150 g edamame beans
- 100 g roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 30 g sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1750 kJ / 421 kcal
- 10.5 g
- 25.5 g
- 28 g