Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g quinoa, rinsed
- 400 g water
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, quartered (approx. 170 g)
- 100 g walnut halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g kale, tough stems removed
- 120 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 100 g cooked beetroot, diced (1 cm)
- 100 g dried cranberries
- per 1 portion
- 1577 kJ / 379 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 26.8 g
- 24.5 g
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Smoky Couscous Salad
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing