Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orange Chicken with Giant Coucous and Pine Nuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp orange peel, grated, finely, or more to taste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 - 6 Tbsp orange juice, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 250 g couscous, giant
- 50 g sultanas (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts, skinless, cut in 3-4 cm pieces (approx. 450 g)
- 75 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 orange, peeled, cut in segments, white pith removed
- 30 g pine nuts, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 2721 kJ / 650 kcal
- 46.2 g
- 52.1 g
- 28.6 g
Tuna Nicoise with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Honey
Salad with Bacon, Watermelon and Yoghurt Dressing
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad