Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 250 g kale, tough stems removed, thinly sliced
- 800 g water, boiling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 150 g giant couscous
- 30 g walnut halves
- 225 g halloumi cheese, reduced fat, diced (2 cm)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1969 kJ / 470 kcal
- 22 g
- 45 g
- 21 g