Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoky Couscous Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g boiling water
- 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
- 200 g pearl couscous (giant)
- ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 150 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, cut in strips
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus ½ Tbsp
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1912 kJ / 457 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 40.5 g
- 24 g
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Salmon, Quinoa, Feta and Mixed Vegetable Salad