Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g pork fillet, sliced (0.5 cm x 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce
- 300 g dried rice noodles
- 50 g oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger, freshly grated
- 150 g red onions, cut in wedges
- 150 g red peppers, sliced (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 150 g carrots, sliced (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 1280 g water
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 70 g oyster sauce
- 100 g mangetout, trimmed
- 150 g baby pak choi, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsp roasted, unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 1735 kJ / 414.6 kcal
- 30 g
- 47 g
- 10.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie