Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g pork tenderloin, cut in strips (2 cm x 4 cm)
- 20 g soy sauce
- 30 g virgin sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions
- 40 g roasted peanuts, salted
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- 1 yellow pepper (approx. 180 g), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 100 g water
- 1 - 2 tsp yellow curry paste, to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 120 g thick wheat noodles (e.g. instant noodles, broken into shorter pieces)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 - 2 Tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 1915 kJ / 456 kcal
- 28 g
- 37 g
- 36 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce