Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 1 green pepper, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 240 g tinned haricot beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g tinned pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 250 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- olive oil, for greasing
- 8 corn tortillas
- salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2325 kJ / 554 kcal
- 33 g
- 56 g
- 19 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce