Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 1 green pepper, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 240 g tinned haricot beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g tinned pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 250 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- olive oil, for greasing
- 8 corn tortillas
- salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2325 kJ / 554 kcal
- 33 g
- 56 g
- 19 g