Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, to taste
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 700 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, 350 g cut in pieces, 350 g halved then thinly sliced (1 cm)
- 150 g water
- 10 g fresh basil leaves, plus 10 g roughly chopped
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, diced (2 cm)
- 200 g double cream
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 250 g dried spaghetti
- 60 g toasted pine nuts
- per 1 portion
- 2712 kJ / 650 kcal
- 34 g
- 42 g
- 38 g