Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 15 g plain flour
- 100 g onions, cut in pieces
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 500 g waxy potatoes, skin on, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g water
- 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 800 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 100 g cream, min. 30% fat
- per 1 portion
- 1419 kJ / 340 kcal
- 35 g
- 20 g
- 12 g
- 2.7 g