Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 300 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 onion, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 green pepper, quartered (approx. 120 g)
- 1 red pepper, quartered (approx. 120 g)
- 1 stick celery, quartered (approx. 70 g)
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded
- ½ tsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 tsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 4 spring onions, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1408 kJ / 337 kcal
- 27 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
1h 15 min
Chicken Curry with Spinach
1h 5 min
Beef in Stout
1h 40 min
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Chicken with Carrot & Red Pepper Rice and Creamy Mustard Sauce
1h 10 min
Mardi Gras Meatballs
1h 5 min
Chilli Beef with Lemon Feta
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli