Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoky Pork and Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g pork shoulder, boneless, diced (3 cm)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 120 g green peppers, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 480 g tinned mixed beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- per 1 portion
- 1464 kJ / 351 kcal
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 7 g
- 279 mg
Chinese Pork with Vegetables
1h 20 min
Orange-roasted Chicken Thighs with Green Olives and Basmati Rice
1h 10 min
Cape Malay Chicken Curry
Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce with Courgette and Feta Couscous