Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork, Chestnut and Chorizo Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g pork shoulder, boneless, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 150 g onions, sliced
- 300 g dry red wine, full-bodied
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 celery stalk, sliced (2 cm)
- 8 cloves
- 6 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 12 black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp juniper berries, lightly crushed
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g chorizo, sliced (5 mm)
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 100 g red vermouth
- 350 g water, boiling
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus 1 pinch
- 70 g cooked, peeled chestnuts, halved
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 200 g chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1633 kJ / 391 kcal
- 33.9 g
- 9.9 g
- 23.1 g
Beef With Lemon Grass (Kuruma Iraichchi) And Coconut Roti
1h 40 min
Chicken Florentine Involtini - Involtini di pollo alla fiorentina
Turkey Cheeseburgers with Buffalo Slaw
Thai Garlic Pork with Rice and Vegetables