Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g oil
- 200 g pickled pearl onions, drained
- 600 g stewing steak, diced (2 cm), patted dry with paper towels
g malt beer (German, low-alcohol)
or 200 g low-alcohol beer
- 230 g water
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp beef stock paste, homemade
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g celeriac, diced (1.5 cm)
- 200 g carrots, diced (5 mm)
- 20 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 12 g
- 3.3 g
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
1h 30 min
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Beef goulash with bread dumplings
1h 30 min