Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g oil
- 200 g pickled pearl onions, drained
- 600 g stewing steak, diced (2 cm), patted dry with paper towels
- 200 g malt beer, (German, low-alcohol)
- 230 g water
- ½ beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g celeriac, diced (1.5 cm)
- 200 g carrots, diced (5 mm)
- 20 g cornflour,
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce