Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g lamb meat for stew, boneless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g new potatoes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 160 g fresh green peas
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 g cauliflower florets (2-3 cm)
- 200 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1617 kJ / 386 kcal
- 30 g
- 26 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta