Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g lamb meat for stew, boneless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g new potatoes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 160 g fresh green peas
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 g cauliflower florets (2-3 cm)
- 200 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1617 kJ / 386 kcal
- 30 g
- 26 g
- 16 g