Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 30 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 450 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1 Tbsp Madeira wine (optional)
- 900 g floury potatoes, sliced (5 mm)
- 360 g milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 50 g butter, plus extra for topping
Tbsp breadcrumbs (optional)
or 2 Tbsp grated cheese (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3165 kJ / 755 kcal
- 32 g
- 49 g
- 47 g
- 3.9 g
Toad in the Hole
1h 40 min
Chicken noodle soup
Beef, Ale and Dumpling Stew
1h 55 min
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
1h 30 min
Pasta in Tomato Sauce with Chorizo
1h 15 min
Layered Chicken Dinner
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Minted Lamb Casserole with Steamed Vegetables