Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 180 g onions, quartered
- 120 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 500 g lamb mince, broken in pieces
- 30 g tomato purée
- 100 g vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
Potato and Leek Topping
- 800 g water, for steaming
- 800 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g leeks, halved then cut in pieces (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 25 g milk
- 25 g butter
- per 1 portion
- 1547 kJ / 370 kcal
- 20.6 g
- 29.9 g
- 18.7 g