Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken noodle soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g carrots, sliced (1 cm)
- 100 g celery stalks, sliced (1 cm)
- 1100 g water
- 1 - 2 chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), to taste
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 100 g dried Chinese egg noodles (medium)
- 300 g cooked chicken meat, diced (1-2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 802 kJ / 192 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 16.8 g
- 6.1 g