Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Lamb with Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 4 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 20 g olive oil
- 900 g leg of lamb, boneless
- 200 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g turnips, quartered
- 200 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1698 kJ / 406 kcal
- 31.2 g
- 16.4 g
- 24 g