Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices white bread, torn in pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 bunch fresh chervil, leaves only
- 20 g milk
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Spring Vegetable Soup
- 2 carrots (approx. 150 g), cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 100 g frozen green peas
- ½ leek (approx. 100 g), cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 150 g celeriac, cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1200 g water
- 5 g soy sauce
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1085 kJ / 259 kcal
- 13 g
- 18 g
- 15 g