Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spring Vegetable Soup with Herb Cubes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices white bread, torn in pieces
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
bunch fresh chervil, leaves only
or 1 bunch fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 20 g milk
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Spring Vegetable Soup
- 2 carrots (approx. 150 g), cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 100 g frozen green peas
- ½ leek (approx. 100 g), cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 150 g celeriac, cut in sticks (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1200 g water
- 5 g soy sauce
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1085 kJ / 259 kcal
- 13 g
- 18 g
- 15 g
- 4.8 g