Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 300 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 200 g turnips, cut in pieces
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 40 g butter, cut in pieces
- 100 g tomatoes, diced
- 8 eggs, chilled (see tip)
- 400 g white bread, toasted, cut in fingers
- per 1 portion
- 1169 kJ / 279 kcal
- 13 g
- 34 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Minestrone, Pork Roll with Vegetables, Steamed Raspberry Puddings, Berry Muffins
Miso Soup, Sake Seafood with Rice
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples