Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 300 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 200 g turnips, cut in pieces
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 40 g butter, cut in pieces
- 100 g tomatoes, diced
- 8 eggs, chilled (see tip)
- 400 g white bread, toasted, cut in fingers
- per 1 portion
- 1169 kJ / 279 kcal
- 13 g
- 34 g
- 9 g
- 5.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
1h 5 min
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Chicken Corn Chowder, Broccoli Terrines
1h 25 min