Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea soup with spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped as necessary
- 100 g dried chickpeas
- 800 g water
- 200 g onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g turnips, cut in pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- per 1 portion
- 408 kJ / 98 kcal
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 5 g
- 3.9 g