Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g blanched almonds
- 25 g blanched hazelnuts
- 1 garlic clove, unpeeled
- 500 g water
- 350 - 400 g green asparagus, woody ends removed
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, reserving 20 g oil, cut in pieces
- 80 g tomatoes, quartered
- ½ fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded (optional)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 917 kJ / 222 kcal
- 6 g
- 5 g
- 19 g