Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cucumbers, cut in pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 cm fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 orange (approx. 100 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed, cut in quarters
- 1 apple (approx. 100 g), cut in quarters
- 50 - 100 g ice cubes
- 50 - 100 g water
- per 1 glass
- 173 kJ / 41 kcal
- 1 g
- 7 g
- 0 g