Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear and Cucumber Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 - 400 g ripe pears, quartered, cores discarded
- 30 - 60 g watercress, leaves and stems, roughly chopped
- 300 - 350 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 200 g kefir
- 100 g liquid minerals (optional)
- 100 g noni juice
- 25 g linseeds
- 10 g lemon slice including skin
- 100 g water, plus extra as needed
- per 1 glass
- 505 kJ / 121 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 16.5 g
- 4.4 g