Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Poached Egg Pots with Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salsa
- 1 tbsp spring onion, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 80 g smoked salmon, cut in pieces
- 10 fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), to taste
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cubed (1 cm)
Poached Egg Pots
- 700 g water
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves, stalks removed
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 30 g whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1433 kJ / 341 kcal
- 22 g
- 2.2 g
- 26.9 g
- 3.3 g
Smashed Plum Tomato Bruschetta with Poached Eggs
Potted Eggs with Spinach and Bacon
Multigrain Banana Pancakes