Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 20 g fresh coriander, thick stalks removed
- 20 g fresh parsley, thick stalks removed
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 200 g olive oil
- 60 g white wine vinegar
- 35 g lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pork fillets (approx. 1000 g)
Rice Salad and Pork Fillet
- 15 g fresh parsley leaves
- 90 g olive oil
- 60 g pickled capers, drained
- 60 g lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp coarse salt
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g long grain rice
- 400 g courgettes, cut in small cubes
- 300 g carrots, cut in small cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut in small cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in small cubes
- per 1 portion
- 3443 kJ / 822 kcal
- 43 g
- 41 g
- 52 g
- 4.5 g
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
1h 5 min
Tuna Meatballs with Tomato Sauce - Polpette di tonno con salsa di pomodoro
1h 45 min
Spicy Chicken Curry with Rum and Basmati Rice