Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Burger Patties and Slaw
- 60 g bread, torn in pieces
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g chilli sauce (e.g. Frank's Redhot®)
- ½ Tbsp white vinegar, distilled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 220 g white cabbage, cored, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 red apple, cored, quartered
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (see tip)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 400 g turkey mince, broken in pieces
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Cooking and Assembly
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 4 brioche burger buns
- salad leaves, for serving
- 1 beef tomato, sliced (1 cm), for serving
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 3194 kJ / 765 kcal
- 40 g
- 47 g
- 45 g