Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g water
- 800 g chicken breasts, cut in strips (5 cm x 1 cm)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for greasing
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, drained, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g spring onions, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g red peppers, quartered
- 50 g tomatoes, quartered
- 50 g red onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded if desired
- 250 g sour cream
- 40 g lime juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- per 1 portion
- 2188 kJ / 523 kcal
- 19.8 g
- 46.3 g
- 27.3 g