Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Chicken Frittata with Vegetable Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, skinless (approx. 180 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 g olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ - ½ tsp ras el hanout, to taste (optional)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g red peppers, quartered
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 750 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 180 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp sumac (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2002 kJ / 477 kcal
- 28 g
- 48 g
- 19 g
Feijoada (Bean and Meat Stew)
1h 10 min
Crispy Breaded Fish
Braised Chicken with Chestnuts
Seared Sesame Steaks with Ginger Chopped Salad and Lime Couscous