Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smashed Plum Tomato Bruschetta with Poached Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 8 plum tomatoes, large, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced (optional)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling and seasoning
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1300 g water
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1954 kJ / 465 kcal
- 20.5 g
- 57.2 g
- 16 g
Roast Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
1h 10 min
Steamed Turkey Breast with Ricotta, Spinach and Walnut Filling
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
1h 35 min
Tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms
Steamed Broccoli and Courgettes
Breakfast Eggs with Bacon and Roasted Peppers
Cauliflower Soup; Chorizo and Pepperonata Pasta