Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smashed Plum Tomato Bruschetta with Poached Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 8 plum tomatoes, large, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced (optional)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling and seasoning
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1300 g water
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1954 kJ / 465 kcal
- 20.5 g
- 57.2 g
- 16 g
Low Carb Breakfast Frittata
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Potted Eggs with Spinach and Bacon
Poached Egg Pots with Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salsa