Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Korean-style Glazed Cod with Rice and Steamed Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 40 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
Tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang)
or 2 Tbsp sambal oelek, or 1 Tbsp Thai chilli paste
- 80 g honey
g rice vinegar
or 30 g white vinegar
- 50 g white miso paste
- 30 g light soy sauce
- 25 g sesame oil, plus 1 Tbsp for drizzling
- olive oil, for greasing
g fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced (1 cm)
or 300 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced (1 cm)
- 4 cod fillets, skin on (approx. 150 g each), fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 1000 g water
- 200 g rice e.g. white jasmine rice, basmati rice
- 400 g broccoli, cut in small florets
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for garnishing
- 30 g spring onions, thinly sliced (1-2 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2750 kJ / 657 kcal
- 54 g
- 76 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.4 g
- 5.6 g
- 1233 mg
Asian Steamed Side of Salmon
1h 45 min
Thai Salmon Parcels with Jasmine Rice
Soy-glazed Chicken with Pak Choi
Italian-style Baked Sea Bass with Roasted Pepper Dip and Fennel Salad