This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 150 g boiling water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 - 700 g beef fillet
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 300 g fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 shallots, halved
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 120 g Madeira wine, dry or sweet
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 360 g puff pastry, ready-made (see tip)
- 1 egg, beaten
Carrots, Mash and Gravy
- 500 g water
- 600 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- 350 g milk
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled, sliced (5 mm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g Madeira wine, dry or sweet
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 4547 kJ / 1086 kcal
- 51 g
- 89 g
- 50 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta