Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Macadamia and Parmesan Biscuits
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 70 g macadamia nuts, roasted, salted
- 50 g butter, softened
- 100 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup
- 50 g cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 250 g broccoli, cut in florets
- 300 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see tips)
- 300 g whole milk
- 1 Tbsp plain flour
- 50 - 60 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2429 kJ / 578 kcal
- 23 g
- 27 g
- 41.6 g
- 4.6 g