Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g broccoli
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 120 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g vegetable stock
- 80 g Stilton cheese, crumbled in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1097 kJ / 262 kcal
- 11.7 g
- 11.5 g
- 18.8 g
Celeriac and Apple Soup
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
1h 30 min