Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese, (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Cheddar), cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, to taste, 5-6 roughly torn
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g stale white bread, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 4 eggs, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 700 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, cut in pieces
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, to taste
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. peppers, courgettes, aubergines), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g
- 6.5 g
Menu with vegetable velouté, chicken with mustard sauce and steamed vegetables
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli
Chicken Corn Chowder, Broccoli Terrines
1h 25 min
Vegetable Soup, Eggs En Cocotte with Spinach