This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese, (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Cheddar), cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, to taste, 5-6 roughly torn
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g stale white bread, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 4 eggs, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 700 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, cut in pieces
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, to taste
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. peppers, courgettes, aubergines), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g
- 6.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Chicken Corn Chowder, Broccoli Terrines
1h 25 min
Creamed Lettuce Soup, Broccoli with Black Olive Sauce