Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef Chipotle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 275 g onions, quartered
- 50 g serrano chillies
- 200 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 300 g beef shin, cut in small pieces
- 90 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 90 g carrots, sliced
- 30 g celery, cut in pieces
- 1600 g water
- 2 Tbsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 25 g chipotle chillies, tinned (in adobo sauce)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- limes, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 470 kJ / 112 kcal
- 11 g
- 11 g
- 3 g
Lamb meatballs in spicy tomato sauce (lamb kofta)
1h 5 min
Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto