Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 250 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 200 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 600 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g green asparagus, woody ends removed
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 10 g fresh chives, snipped, for garnishing
- cream, for garnishing
- per 0 portions
- 712 kJ / 170 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 16.3 g
- 9.2 g