Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g whole mixed nuts, roasted and salted, vegan (see tip)
- 1 star anise
- 1 onion (approx. 100 g), quartered
- 20 g rapeseed oil
- 600 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 800 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, vegan (see tip)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 75 g soya milk
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- garden cress, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 862 kJ / 206 kcal
- 4 g
- 27 g
- 9 g